- Food & beverage vendor
- Beer & wine garden
- Local merchant marketplace
- Canopied seating area
- Children’s area
- Volunteers & performers lodge
- Bonfire after party
- On-site bathroom facilities complete with washing stations
- Pets are not permitted on our festival grounds
- Pets are allowed in our camping areas
- Pets must be leashed at all times
- Noisy pets are the responsibility of their owners – noisy pets must be kept inside spectator trailers
- Please clean up after your own pet
- Pet owners need to be aware! We are very much a rural, river valley, rolling plains prairie location… we share this space with many different species of wild animals. Good chance that we will see / hear coyotes, moose, deer, eagles, foxes, badgers, porcupines, etc. nearby.
- Smoking is prohibited on the festival grounds – if you want to smoke, we encourage you to use the smoking areas outside of the festival grounds.
- Please be aware of our dry conditions – we certainly do not want a grass / forest fire. This is an old downhill ski resort transformed into a wilderness Retreat Centre.