What To Bring
- Spending cash – there will be a food vendor, a beer gardens, and merchandise tents
- Camping Gear – There are no water, sewer, electrical hook-ups available at Mistahiya. We also encourage you to practice zero-trace camping.
- Lawn chairs (high chairs will be asked to sit closer to the back)
- Bug repellent
- Umbrella (to keep the sun or rain off!)
- Sun glasses
- Blanket – for the grass, or if it gets cool
- Rain Gear
- Different kinds of clothing; some for hot days, some for cool nights
Stuff not welcome at Mistahiya…
- Personal alcohol – please purchase through our beer gardens. Beverage sales are a key component in the success of a festival.
- Video and audio recording equipment
- Glass containers (exception is baby bottles and pablum)
- Cell phones – Cell phone service is limited and variable due to our location; phones are to be kept on vibrate while on festival grounds